The Floralia was a festival in ancient Roman religious practice in honor of the goddess Flora.
Flora is a Sabine-derived goddess of flowers and of the season of spring – a symbol for nature and flowers.
What happens when you combine a simultaneous obsession of skin care and beautiful plants?
A dream of making beautiful products and sharing them with the world in celebration!
I'm Razel, the founder of Floralia Cosmetics. It started out with a curiosity of mixing up my own lotions and potions (you can blame that on my nerdy microbiology and molecular biology lab rat background) and loving trying out different looks (you can blame that on my love of YouTube make-up videos). We specialise in artisanal cosmetics, using the highest quality ingredients we can source.
So, instead of the 'NO's, let's see what we do have!
- Pure ingredients ethically sourced from plants and minerals.
- Highly concentrated products that are nutritious and beneficial for the skin, we aim for waterless formulas where possible and ensure efficacy levels are optimal.
- Vegetarian and vegan products.
- Products and ingredients tested only on humans and inanimate surfaces - declared Cruelty Free by SAFE NZ.
- Minimal preservatives at optimum performance, approved for use by organic certification bodies.
- Someone always here on the other side for any product and order queries/suggestions/complaints/to have a yarn with.